Tuesday, February 21, 2006

All things Weird and Wonderful

In this section, I intend to record all the new, unusual and interesting things that I encounter in the UK. Keep checking back to see what I add...

1. Drive-through train washer
2. Sleet
3. Traffic circle with traffic lights at each intersecting arm
4. Self-service shopping centre checkout
5. Expensive bottled water that tastes terrible
6. Ipods in every ear
7. 16th century ultra-sharp sickle shaped toothpick
8. Bank with no queue, but still necessary to make an appointment to accomplish anything
9. Cursing gypsey
10. Traffic lights that turn amber before going green
11. Snow falling
12. First class of a high speed train
13. Inside of a Job Centre.... Full of dodgy looking people - Can't believe they were really interested in getting jobs
14. Snow drops (I almost thought they only existed in flower fairy books)
15. Immersion and storage heaters
16. Steak and Guiness pie
17. Organic vegetables
18. Turkey steaks
19. Chinese Fish and Chip shop
20. Fish and chips
21.

No comments: