Friday, February 17, 2006

Chilling in the Park


After a late start, I decided to spend today somewhere outdoors... The plan was to take lots of photographs of things that were not hidden in the dark behind glass... Thus avoiding being blinded by the reflected flash!
It was a clear "partly sunny" day, with a temperature of 7 degrees, so I decided to make my way up to Kensington High Street and explore Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Although very bare and wintery, the parks were beautiful. It was lovely and peaceful, but with the clear skies, it was a little on the chilly side.

Getting out at Kensington High Street Tube Station, I stopped in at Boots to by a picnic lunch (some yummy sandwiches and a coke... on special for £3.30, plus a chocolate). I then walked to the park, where I ate my lunch on a bench looking out onto the water.

more to follow...

No comments: