Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Shoppers, Templars and Ballerinas (under construction...updated 16/02)
















Today was a very interesting day, filled again with plenty of walking. I started off from Piccadilly, where a friendly Czech tourist helped me get a picture of myself, and then followed my nose (and any interesting sight) until I got to Covent Garden. Then I did a quick march down the Strand to check out the Temple Inns and the secluded Temple Church. Exciting events of the day were getting locked into the Temple Gardens, and evacuated from Waterloo Stn. Read more below...
Here's a quick rundown of where I went.... I'll fill in the detail when I have a minute

This map shows how much ground I covered in one day!
Me at Picadilly Circus

Hamley's Toy Store

Covent Garden Market


Piccadilly -> St James -> The Mall -> Green Park -> Pall Mall -> Regent St -> Hamley's -> Carnaby St -> Oxford St -> Charing Cross Rd -> China town -> Covent Garden Market -> West End theatres -> Bow St -> Wellington -> Aldwych Way -> Strand -> Fleet Street -> Middle Temple Lane -> Temple Church -> got locked in Temple Gardens -> Temple Underground -> Embankment -> Waterloo (evacuated) -> Earlsfield

No comments: