David came up to visit me in Peterborough this weekend. He came after work, so got there quite late and obviously hungry. Lazy Deanne instead of cooking from scratch bought some prepared pizzas (ages in since I'd had pizza, and I was craving it after Ellena had been talking to me about the latest Debonairs specials with cheesy sausage in the crust!!)and had them virtually ready an dwaiting when he arrived! Rosie was out for the evening, so luckily we didn't make her feel ill by eating pizza in front of her (she is allergic)!!
Fresh back from SA, Dave came bearing gifts... Thanks so my to Dave the donkey, and to my family!!! I was treated with loads of tasty goodies, presents and lots of shoes and clothes that I'd had to leave behind when I moved. He even carried over a few heavy textbooks for me!!!
Saturday was Shopping Day, and Dave and I hit the Peterborough Town Centre. I got a stunning new blouse, a black pull over and a pair of new trendy sunglasses.
Grand National - Saturday afternoon we joined Rosie watching the Grand National on tv. It was the first time I had ever watched a steeple chase, and it seems that the UK take their horse racing very seriously. One of Rosie's horses lead for a lot of the race, but wiped out on one of the hedges.... It really is a vicious type of race!!
Drapers Arms - In the evening we met up with Jayne and Don in the Draper's Arms, a pub in town. This was Dave's first meeting with any of the Atkins crowd besides Rosie.
Walkabout - On Sunday Dave and I went walkabout in Peterborough, checking out the local shops and looking for some gym gear for me... Bought nothing!
After that we had a Pub lunch (too filling), followed by some TV and an afternoon nap!!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
My weekend
Posted by
Anon
at
4/11/2006 08:34:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment