
Peterborough (http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0019)
My Dad emailed me yesterday to compare the freezing weather of Durbs with the lovely UK weather....
I'm sure that this wonderful week of good weather will not be the norm. Apparently it is due to start raining agan next Tuesday. But I am making the most of it while it lasts!!! Trying to work on my tan!
Otherwise, there is not much to report this side. I went cycling yesterday and the day before (only about 1/2 hour each day). I'm building up my muscles slowly, and it's really great that Peterborough is so flat. I can actually make it up most of the small hills. At the moment I am sticking mostly to the cycle paths and pavements, because I'm not such an experienced bike rider and I'm very nervous of traffic. I feel like I need a rear view mirror on the bike cos I'm terrified of cars coming up behind me!! I also don't have a helmet yet,but I'm planning on buying one this weekend... Everything is so expensive! I also have to buy mudguard for the bike, as well as a bed, pillows, duvet and bedclothes. Rosie has guests coming at the end of the month, so I'm going to have to rush so that I have it all by the end of the month (I'm currently on the spare bed and using her spare sheets).
England is going football mad at the moment and it is driving Rosie crazy!!! Hehehe!! All the cars are flying flags with St George's Cross on them and the TV and radio can't stop going on. The first match is this weekend, so Rosie is determined to stay in the house and not venture out. I find it all very amusing!
Friday, June 09, 2006
Fabulous weather
Posted by
Anon
at
6/09/2006 10:54:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment