After a week back at work, I was back down to London to meet up with my family at the Imperial War Museum. We had a great day out and then went back to Uncle Steve's for tea. The next day I saw my mom, dad and Ellena off at Heathrow and then went back to Dave's place to feel miserable. Thanks to Uncle Steve for taking me on an interesting tour past Teddington on the way home. He makes a brilliant tour guide!!
I barely had time to be miserable, because that afternoon I had to travel down to Cobham to go with Dave and his mates on their Annual BTP Ball trip.
We went down to the New Forest where we stayed in a pretty hotel Passford House (?). Dave made me bring my bike along because it was supposedly "flat", but I chickened out when Guy and Sarah went off for their 60mile cycle!! Dave and I went for a swim in the hotel pool instead.
The Dinner Dance was really fun, with good food. It was interesting seeing the company bosses letting their hair down. I also enjoyed meeting some of Dave's colleagues and their girlfriends/wives/boyfriends/hubby's.
The following day (when everyone had crawled out of bed) we had a proper English tea (with scones) in the sunshine outside the hotel. Then we went off to explore Christchurch and the local cliffs. a great weekend!!!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Bye to the family & Dave's Do
Posted by
Anon
at
10/31/2006 09:40:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment