Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Easter News


Check out my chicky!!

This is an update for my family about everything I got up to...

Dave came up to stay with me in Peterborough for the weekend. We met up in Cambridge on Thursday night, where I was hanging out at Fanny's house (nice excuse fr dave to try out his new SatNav. The plan was originally to all go out on the town in Cambridge - Unfortunately by the time everyone arrived after fighting the Easter weekend traffic.... It was too late to do anything. So we just sat around chatting and eating some yummy cheese and chocolate supplied by Fanny!

Friday: Dave and I decided to make a fish meal to make ammends for the fact that we were going to bunk church on Sunday (and also because we watch too many cooking shows and felt like experimenting!!) We had a great meal with smoked salmon pizza for starters and spicy tuna steaks for main course.

Saturday we did some gardening (aka weed massacring) and followed it up with a braai (complete with boerewors!!!) I don't get wors very often anymore, so I really appreciate it!

Sunday I had a lovely day to myself while Dave went off to play golf with some of my friends from work. Ahhh Peace!!..... Oh and OF COURSE, we ate yummy chocolate eggs and hot cross buns. I can definitely recommend the Black Magic mini eggs!!! Dave and I bought each other the exact same dark choc egg from Thorntons. Either we are very similar in our tastes, or it could be that Dave know my tastes very well, and I (knowing Dave will devour anything even vaguely chocolatey) just picked the egg I'd like a taste of if Dave was feeling generous!! Hehehe... I really am evil!!

Monday.... Well obviously... Day after Easter.... Hit the shops to buy reduced chocolate!!!

No comments: