Brrrr... Just when I thought that winter was over and the lovely waves of summer heat were about to take hold - A wet and chilly cold front has hit the KZN coast.
Yesterday I attended a meeting in Mkuze in northern KZN. The drive up was almost frightening through sheets of heavy rain, and the temperature display on the car showed the outside temp as 11 deg C. For KZN in the middle of the day, that is COLD!!!! Zululand is looking lovely and green, but the Mfolozi is very dry. It's amazing how a year at Water Affairs has made me view the countryside with completely different eyes!
David is trying to convince me to come and spend Christmas in the UK, but I really don't know if I could survive that kind of weather - And especially not at Christmas which as far as I'm concerned is supposed to be spent sunning by the pool, eating leftovers with family!! Who knows though, maybe I will get up the courage....
Friday, October 07, 2005
When it rains it pours....
Posted by
Anon
at
10/07/2005 07:57:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment