Monday, January 30, 2006

Friends and Farewells

I was lucky to have two Farewell's last weekend. On Friday, work had a tea for Henk, Glorius andI, who are all leaving. It was a low key event, but Meeressa put in lots of effort organising the food, and buying us presents. Thanks Meeress! Henk is off to Pretoria and so is sharing similar problems to me with worries of packing and moving to a new town!

On Saturday I had quite a few varsity friends around, for a pizza evening. It went well although the Debonairs delivery was totally hopeless - at least we got the pizzas for free in the end. As usual my mom put on a sterling display of desserts, and everybody was elegantly sufficed by the time they left.

It was really great to see everybody and I hope we all stay in touch. If Mark and Mxit have anything to do with it we should do!!

No comments: