Friday, March 03, 2006

Report on 1st week (well 3 days) of work

People - wonderful so far (Hopefully I am making friends already and am not deluded)... We have had a few fun lunch times in the staff room
Rosie is being a great landlord and putting up with me thus far... Don't know how she does it, or if it will last!! I'm loving her Irish accent and sometimes wish I could copy it!

Work - Seems interesting, and potentially do-able.... I'm taking home some files to do background revision before Monday though... I'm worried that it's a a while since I've even looked at technical drawings, never mind tried to do any!!

Peterborough - Seems like a nice laid-back place. There's a bit of ancient, a bit of modern, and plenty of shops. Not sure what else there is to do yet... Will keep you all posted.

Pictures - I have added some of my most recent photos to my Flickr site, so please check, I haven't had much time to sort them or comment on them yet... Probably will never get round to it....

No comments: