As of Sunday, the UK are into daylight savings… This means that I am now only one hour behind all those in SA. This should be good news - hopefully I won't phone home after everybody has gone to bed again!!!
Not much else to report. Dave visited me in Peteborough on the weekend. Rosie was away in Belfast, and there were no exciting nights out planned by anyone from work, so we had a fairly quiet weekend, lazing about, eating and drinking a bit of wine. Owing to Dave carrying his heavy bag (I think he packed enough for a week) from the station, we visited a couple of stores to get supplies, but didn't do any major siteseeing (not that there is major siteseeing in Peterbrough!). Back home at the flat we ordered Chinese for supper, and watched DVD's. The Chinese was really good - Crispy Duck (with cucumber, etc inside mini pancakes), Chicken in Kung Po sauce, and Beef Chow Mein.
On Sunday we got up late (partially because we got confused and set our clocks the wrong way) and then headed out to buy supplies for lunch. We bought a roast chicken (haven't had one of those in ages!!!), some rolls and salads…….. Absolutely yummy!! Now the fridge is full of leftovers, so I hope Rosie likes chicken!!
Tonight (hopefully) Rosie and I are going to view our first potential house to rent. Lets hope the estate agents don't cancel on us again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment