Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bowling Champion

I am pleased to report that at the monthly ten-pin bowling event my luck turned and I bowled my best ever. In the first game I scored 131 and in the second I got 150!!! Having never gotten over 100 before I was extremely proud of myself.

Luck was not on everybody's side, however, and Ben the professional bowler, who usually scores highest, was beaten by me in the second game. Overall I'm nowhere near top of the rankings, but apparently with my handicap from previous weeks, I am now top of the handicapped rankings!!
Although after winning the Crazy Golf on the weekend in Cornwall, and the bowling, you might think that I was becoming sporty... You will be pleased to hear that after bowling I played foosball in the pub with Tom, Sarah and Paul, and was totally hopeless!! I think I scored several own-goals!!! :(

No comments: