Please leave any messages for me in this Guestbook page.
Looking forward to hearing from everybody who visits the site.
Cheers
Love
Deanne
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Guestbook
Posted by
Anon
at
2/07/2006 09:42:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Deanne
Glad to hear and read that you made it there alive! I have no new news, except that being engaged is still fun! Will keep checking your site. Cheers for now,
Mark
Hi Deanne I am not sure how to use this site but your pictures are great and remind me of the trip we did. Also walking till we dropped. Have a great stay. I am feeling quite envious of your adventure.
love Ann
Deanne!! What a rad blog! I'll keep checking it! Keep having a blast! Seems so awesome. Looks like I might be going to Russia for a bit. Cool!
Take it easy...
Dirk
Hehe..well..since i think u could do with sum more messages....
Post a Comment